El gran amor de mi vida

El gran amor de mi vida
Chayanne

sábado, 28 de noviembre de 2009

TRAVEL


Travel…

Stream overflow
freshness delivered

strong, quiet
that filled my soul

prompted rain drops frenzy
filling my breasts

embedded mouth
brushing his aphonic
dancing in your hands

entry of touch you pour
in boiling
pleased, debased

subtle essence that
draws me to your madness

fire frenzy
that burns in my skin

consumed by your mouth
embraced source
it initiates the ritual

let me in the isthmus
this excessive supply

surround me, time in the
recesses of this home

shouting that flame
invoking your sex

anticipated flood
that illuminates your work

on my stomach immersed
tried crack,

wish you ordeal, I enjoy
pour perfume

sounds slow, deliberate
suction rampant, burning

clutching your tongue
entangled suture

ritual, pursued
stunning my senses

exhale moaning pleasure
detached extended voice

combined swagger of hips
prefixed, in oblique angle

tremor occurred
descends outgoing undermined

I filled, filled
full of joy
in climax drunk

pronounced turmoil
bodies sculpted sheet

undertaken on the effusion
easing the stretch

go in me, deeply
pouring your pleasures

long run and the same
euphony, panting

again shock cracks
between your body and mine

regain my edge
plethora of tasty, imminent
travel and lethargy

Grechka Lee Maldonado
November 29.2009
All Rights Reserved
Safe Creative #0911285024264

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario